Saturday, February 6, 2010

Homemade Rilakkuma Notebook

Rilakkuma Notebook

It's exam time at my university right now, but I'm so not in the mood for studying today...
Instead I arranged my virtual possesions for the move and started to decorate my "study notebook".
When people ask me if I collect something I always reply with "knowledge", because I just love learning about all kinds of things. I read through my notes from highschool like others through old diaries. I'm also a very visual type and process things the fastest when I write them down, so I always keep some kind of notebook, but they have never looked like anything special.
I bought this thick A5 spiral notebook for this semester, and have always wanted to spice it up a little, and now my procrastination has finally brought me around to do it.
Originally it was brown with a picture of coffee beans(haha, I love coffee...), so I painted pink stripes onto white paper, glued it ontop of the cover and painted the cardboard-back with the remaining pink paint.
I still had the wrapper from my Rilakkuma kigurumi left, so I cut out Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma and glued them to the back and inside of the cover. The 'R'-letter is also from that wrapper, the stickers I bought along with the calendar I gave my friend.

This is just a work in progress though, I still need to finish off the edges of the cover and put something over it to keep the stickers safe(they are of the kind that have those little plastic layers on top that come off really easily...), but I wanted to show it now because it came out cuter than I expected. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment